Monday, September 9, 2013

Something New...

While working on updating my website this week, I pull up my Solutions for Struggling Readers blog for fun.  I was shocked to find that I am receiving over 50 hits a day from blog posts written over a year ago.

I was surprised and encouraged. 

Having poured most of my energy into the reading center lately, I have neglected my writing and posting.  

I have come to realize over the last year that Struggling Readers and their families are very complex.  As an educational therapist, I find myself using more and more of a therapy model to help readers and the families.

It is my hope to address some of these issues and provide additional help for families of Struggling Readers by breathing life into this dormant blog.

I’m excited to share what I have been learning.

Carleen  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment